DescriptionAs a Senior Technical Consultant with GlideFast Consulting, you will work to develop, design, and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using best-practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions for clients, utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
Responsibilities* Deliver high-quality consulting services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow * Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development * Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required * Provide value-based assessments and workshops to help the customer maximize business results from ServiceNow software * Write/create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts * Troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues * Attend requirements review and validation sessions as required * Participate in scrum ceremonies * Deliver measurable results within the appropriate timeline resulting in positive customer feedback * Perform code review of peers as needed * Work independently and actively support other Technical Consultants as mentor and team lead * Lead sessions in implementation practices
* Support sales of software and services through demonstrations, proofs of concept, and customer presentations * Build on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset * The following responsibilities are required on an “as needed” basis
* Provide interview support * Lead workshops and working sessions * Provide assistance to project architects
* Support the development and growth of the services delivered by GlideFast * Maintain current certifications, keep up to date on all Delta releases * Support company success through contributions to knowledge and support of others * Submit content for Center of Excellence (COE) for product areas of supported customer projects * Mentor others on regular basis * Present knowledge sharing sessions for the company
Qualifications* 2+ years delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform * 1+ year(s) in a consulting role, delivering software implementations preferable * Very strong working expertise with configuration and customization of solutions in one (1) or more of the following specializations:
* ServiceNow Mainline Application(s) (ITSM, ITBM, CSM, HR, ITOM, or other additional products) * Service Portal (HTML, CSS, AngularJS, SASS, Bootstrap) * ServiceNow Application Development (Scoped Applications) * 3rd Party Integrations Development (REST, SOAP, MID Servers, or other additional products)
* Strong consultative skills with software service delivery to lead customers in improving their processes and organizational models * Strong knowledge in ITIL foundations with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies is required * Thorough working knowledge in IT Operations Management or IT Service Management is critical
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks * Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving. * High proficiency with English language: written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter * Excellent communication skills required- verbally with customers and all levels of the business, as well as written with technical assessments and project-related reports * Proven troubleshooting skills * Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies * Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions * Work independently with customers on implementations and remote services * Be a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks * Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed
Certifications / Education* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator * ServiceNow Certified Application Developer * (1) ServiceNow Mainline Implementation Certification (ITSM, CSM, HR) required * ITIL v3 or v4 Certification preferred * Maintain active government security clearance if applicable
The starting pay range for this role is $125000 - $150000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org